When you’re looking for a nice accompaniment to a bowl of hot soup or a refreshing salad, you need look no further than this cheesy garlic bread. I even just eat it by itself for a light meal. It’s so yummy and addictive. It’s hard to stop at one slice.
If you want, you could also slice your loaf in half horizontally, then spread the filling on each bread half and bake them till the topping is hot and bubbly. When done, cut the bread into one-inch slices and serve warm. M-m-m!
THREE-CHEESE GARLIC BREAD
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 stick butter, at room temperature
- 4-6 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 stalks green onions, chopped
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread (not sourdough)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the cheeses, mayonnaise, butter, garlic, and green onions.
- Slice bread into ½-inch thick slices.
- Spread cheese mixture on each slice of bread and arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm.