I saw the Pioneer Woman make this on TV one weekend and decided to try it. I wasn’t disappointed. It was delicious! This salsa is great served with grilled fish or chicken. You could probably serve it as an appetizer with tortilla chips, too.
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled and diced
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- ½ bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- juice from 1 lime
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, combine strawberries, red onion, red pepper, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice together.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Before serving, taste and adjust seasoning, adding more lime juice or salt and pepper, if desired.