These are just the cutest little cookies and are perfect for a Christmas buffet table or for taking to a Christmas cookie exchange. With only a handful of ingredients, they’re so easy to put together. The little sprinkles add the crowning touch that makes them absolutely adorable!
SNOWMAN HAT COOKIES
- Oreo fudge creme cookies
- chocolate chips
- green christmas tree sprinkles
- red dot sprinkles
- Melt about half a cup of chocolate chips in a small bowl in the microwave.
NOTE: Chocolate will cool while you’re working and will start to harden as it cools. Just re-heat in microwave for 30 seconds or so to re-melt.
- Lightly dip just the very bottom of a marshmallow into the melted chocolate.
- Press the marshmallow on top of an Oreo cookie and allow chocolate to set.
- Dip the top of the marshmallow into the melted chocolate leaving a white band between the oreo and the chocolate.
- Set aside to dry.
- Put a tiny dab of chocolate behind a christmas tree sprinkle and 3 red dot sprinkles and “glue” to white band on hat to resemble holly.